Bahrain International Circuit is set to come to life with vibrant colours on January 25, 2019, with the return of the immensely popular Neon Run.
The event is set to be a fun-filled occasion with both adults and children of all ages and abilities taking part.
Adults will be tasked to complete the entire length of the circuit while juniors can run for just one kilometer.
All those taking part are free to go at their own pace as thea will not be timed.
Runners will be literally glowing in the dark as they enjoy the challenges of BIC’s 3.664-kilometre Outer Track. Everyone will be having an awesome time as they are pelted with bright colours while they groove to the music and engage with others in laughter.
Timings: children/1km at 6:00pm; youth/adults/3.6km at 8:00pm
All those with tickets to this year’s Grand Prix will be able to take part free of charge.
Event Specific Rules
- Treat all participants, marshals, volunteers and spectators with respect and courtesy.
- For your safety, wearing your bib is madantory during the run. Participants must wear their BIB facing forward during the run.
- Use of headphones is permitted during the Neon Run.
- The "Glow in the Dark" products are certified as ISO 9001:2008 compliant. As with any substance, however, you want to keep it out of your eyes.
- Some runners opt to wear glasses or goggles for their eyes and use a bandana or dust mask for their mouths.
- Wearing your BRR t-shirt is not mandatory. However, we do not recommend that you wear your favorite/expensive running gear.
- Glow the night, and color yourselves happy!