We know you’re excited to get out on track and push your car to the limit. But before you do, make sure to follow these simple steps first:
- Make your way down to Team Building 18 to register for your Open Track activity.
- You can choose between a full-day session, a half-day or a single session.
- Listen attentively during the driving techniques and safety briefing. You need to be aware of the track’s rules and procedures, understand what each flag means, and know what to do in case of an emergency.
- It’s now time to get out there.
- The track opens, and instructors will lead you around for three laps so you can familiarise yourself with the straights and corners. After that, the track is yours.
- Depending on the number of registered participants for each of the Open Track Car days will either run with an open pit lane, with drivers free to come and go as they please, or divided into 30-minute sessions.
- Crash helmets will be provided (cost not included).
- Extra tuition is available at additional cost.